[Sca-cooks] RE: Cannibalism , ritualistic or otherwise

el2iot2 at mail.com el2iot2 at mail.com
Fri Apr 22 14:04:43 PDT 2005

That is not what I said.  you want to spend months going over this on-line when we can speak inperson and have a greater understanding of all aspect?  E-mail is limited in its usefullness in complex communication.  Face to Face debate are far more informative allowing for the full force of the complexity of inter-personal communications, much is said with body language and tone/inflection and can not be readily express in a restrictive envirment such as this.

I am willing to talk.  I am willing to stae my case, but this is not the proper place for that.

joy
Radei