[Sca-cooks] French Confectionery Manual

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Apr 24 18:00:13 PDT 2005

The only copy I have ever come across of this one lies
buried in DC. The earlier one is like 1525. It's not available either.
There's not been a facsimile or copy done of  Le Bastiment.
The best thing to read on the topic is
Liliane Plouvier's "La confiserie europeenne au moyen age."
Medium Aevum Quotidianum, Krems, 1988.
(Drive your librarian crazy--- go ahead ask for it.)

Johnnae