[Sca-cooks] Re: Cacciocavallo with pasta?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Apr 25 09:34:26 PDT 2005

Most of your questions could probably be answered with
reading Pasta. The Story of a Universal Food
by Serventi and Sabban. Read the text and then check out the
footnotes. It was translated and published
in English in 2003 by Columbia University Press.
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cup/catalog/data/023112/0231124422.HTM
You could read the original Italian edition, if you want.
 It's a really good source for all things pasta.

Johnnae