[Sca-cooks] Heinlein was Cannibalism , ritualistic or otherwise

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Apr 25 14:54:22 PDT 2005

Stranger, along with the works of Ayn Rand, was one of the primary documents
of a (for want of a better description) proto-hippie group, Atl (1962).  The
Church of All Worlds was founded by members of Atl.  I met some of the
members in 1973 and had a chance (from an entirely different source) to read
some of the private Atl papers.  The history of Atl would make for either a
fascinating sociological study or someone's Great American novel.

Bear