[Sca-cooks] vege proportions

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 13:34:41 PDT 2005

Which size "home-size" crock pots are you talking about?  I have seen all sorts of different
sizes, from 1.5 quarts up to 6.5 quarts, all depending on the manufacturer.  It would be easier
to help you if I knew which crock pots you are using.

Huette

--- Martinsen at ansteorra.org, "Kerri <kerrimart at cablespeed.com>"@ansteorra.org wrote:
> I am helping with a feast on Saturday and we have a
> question about vege proportions.  We are making honey
> carrots in home size crock pots.  How many servings to
> ya'll typically get out of something like that? I know
> YMMV, but I would like to avoid turning orange...
>
> Thanks.
>
> Vitha

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for
they shall never cease to be amused.