[Sca-cooks] vege proportions

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Tue Apr 26 13:37:22 PDT 2005

Hmmmm...this wouldn't be for Bjornsborg, would it? It would depend
on the crockpot, but I usually figure about one ladel full per
serving and then round it off to the nearest 5 per crockpot. That
should give you an idea of how many servings per crockpot. Do you
need extra crockpots? I can bring mine if you need it (if this is
for Bjornsborg). My crockpot would probably provide between 15 and
20 servings depending on the size of the ladel.

Ysabeau