[Sca-cooks] Re: virgin" cast-iron cookware - help, please

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 26 21:08:49 PDT 2005

Julian Wilson commented:
> Once again, TYVM to all those Listers who have contributed their
> expertise by sharing their experiences with seasoning cast-iron
> cookware. I have carefully copied all your messages, and passed-them-on
> to the Ladies of our Companie Commissary, where they have been
> gratefully received.

My apologies if I've mentioned this file recently but I can't remember
if I have or not. Anyway, your Ladies might be interested in the
suggestions and comments given in this Florilegium file as well:
iron-pot-care-msg (26K)  3/26/05    Seasoning and caring for iron pots
and
                                        skillets.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-UTENSILS/iron-pot-care-msg.html

Perhaps this other file might also be of some use:
iron-pot-srcs-msg  (8K) 11/20/03    Sources for iron pots.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-UTENSILS/iron-pot-srcs-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas