[Sca-cooks] Honey Carrots WAS vege proportions

Martinsen at ansteorra.org Martinsen at ansteorra.org
Wed Apr 27 06:10:55 PDT 2005

In the middle Kingdom, Honey Carrots are served ALL the
time (that is were I started), but out here in Atlantia,
not so much.  Our kingdom's favorite is STC (Savory
Toasted Cheese).  That and "Tart for Ember Day".

I *like* Honey carrots.  Maybe you just didn't have enough
butter in yours... :)

Thanks for the extension cord suggestion. (I'm just the
assist. cook for this one, so thinking of little things
like this is a good thing for me )

Vitha