[Sca-cooks] vege proportions

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Apr 27 04:11:08 PDT 2005

You might want to know where the fuse box is too and keep checking
to make sure all are on. Blowing an outlet  or fuse and not knowing
it is one of the problems we face when using crockpots.
(The other is trusting the autocrat who assures you that the room
they have assigned you to even has outlets. Nothing worse than
arriving and finding no outlets at all in your assigned room.)

Johnnae