[Sca-cooks] "Custard" Crust?

Carole Smith renaissancespirit2 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 17:40:02 PDT 2005

Or perhaps it is one of those dishes that changed dramatically over time, but its name stayed the same.

Cordelia Toser

One reason I have heard for "mistakes" in receipts is that the person copying or writing them down isn't a cook, and so doesn't realize he has left out an important ingredient or step.