[Sca-cooks] Knowne Worlde Cooke's Potlucke

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Aug 2 05:58:40 PDT 2005

OK, one and all, I'm announcing the Knowne Worlde Cooke's Potlucke for the
final time before I get ready to leave for Pennsic.

It will be in SPCA camp, in W10 on the map, near Orluk Oasis, on Monday,
August 15th, following Mistress Christianna's "Cooking with Period Pottery"
class, at the same location.

The bus/haywagon/whatever stops right in front of W10 and Orluk's Hafla
tent- most anyone around there will know where to direct you if you ask for
me, or SPCA camp. We should have a sign out as well.

If you need transportation, or help transporting your stuff, please contact
us by Sunday the 14th, and we'll send you a ride and get you home, if for
some reason the public transport is not an option. If you can't get down to
SPCA camp to leave a message, you can leave me a message on the bulletin
board at Chirurgeon's Point (no later than 4 PM). I'll need your name, block
number, and camp name, as well as a rough idea of what you need us to
transport (big cooler, wheelchair, whatever), and you can expect me to come
get you between 4 and 5.

Any questions, you need to contact me between now and Thursday evening, when
I take off for Land Grab.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.