[Sca-cooks] Knowne Worlde Cooke's Potlucke

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sun Aug 7 18:00:22 PDT 2005

Ok now here is a weird question...
I have a crew mate going and would love photos of everyone there...
would you all welcome her and give food if she came by?  It would be a
great honor to me as I know her to be a good person AND I am sending her
to put faces to names.  Not to mention getting her to glom as many
recipes as she can.  If this is wrong please tell me.  Sadly I cannot
goto Pennsic at present time but would love to meet as many of my
friends as possible even if it is through someone elses pictures and
prescence.

Nichola