[Sca-cooks] Completely OT: Job opening - Japanese translating skills

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Fri Aug 19 11:44:08 PDT 2005

I am sorry to steal the bandwidth but I thought this might be
worth a shot. We have been searching for weeks now with only one
person replying to the ad.

My company is in desperate need of a Japanese translator. We can't
pay relocation but if you are willing to move to wonderful Austin,
TX (Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra) and are fluent in Japanese,
please contact me @ l.sawyer at us.tel.com.

The translation is for the technical publications department and
you would be translating technical documents, emails, and phone
conversations. We are a company that makes the machines that make
semiconductor chips.

Thank you!
Ysabeau

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net