[Sca-cooks] Casa Bardicci Subtlety Contest

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 24 08:05:08 PDT 2005

Greetings!  Yes, Faerisa, please let us know when the photos get posted.
(I hope one doesn't need to "register" to see them.  I have so many Yahoo
names and passwords now that I don't recall any!)  Per instructions from
the hosts of the contest, I went to see the display at 1 pm but only one
item had been submitted at that time.  (Two meetings - 3 pm, 5 pm - and
Midrealm Court prevented coming down any other time.)  Can you tell us what
was entered?  Did you take photos of other entries?  The only one I saw was
a gilded "P..nis on the Half Shell".

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com