[Sca-cooks] Annie in NYC!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Aug 2 14:48:33 PDT 2005

At 12:52 PM 8/2/2005, you wrote:
>So, according to this, Seattle's crime rate per capita is almost double
>that of NYC?
>
>Hmmm, remind me not to send my daughters to Seattle.
>

>"Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:
>
>http://www.ibo.nyc.ny.us/iboreports/crimerep.html ;-)
>
>Adamantius

Annie has been living on her own in a rather dodgy area of Seattle for
several years now, so I'm not as worried as I could be- she's pretty good
at taking care of herself.

OF course she's already been warned what will happen if she doesn't make it
to the Cloisters! (Which is on her list of places to go...)

'Lainie
"Beware the leader who bangs the drum of war in order to whip the citizenry
into a patriotic fervor. For patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It
both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind."
~Julius Caesar