[Sca-cooks] rice pudding

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 2 22:59:39 PDT 2005

Huette asked:
> Are we talking an actual sweet rice pudding here?  Or are we talking
> blancmange?

Oh! Hmmm. Okay, just what is the difference between a blancmange and a
rice pudding? Is it the chicken which is typically in blancmange?

I've already started collecting messages for a rice-puddings-msg file
to reduce the size of the puddings-msg and maybe the rice-msg files. I
already have a blancmange-msg file. But I'd hate to get the wrong
dishes in the wrong files.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas