[Sca-cooks] OP: salsa sans capiscums?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 3 21:16:28 PDT 2005

Tomatoes & onion, both chopped, salt&pepper, and fresh lime juice? Maybe
make it with tomatillos as an alternate flavor? That's basically the way
my little sister makes it, although she adds a few fresh jalapenos to
it.  Oh, and she adds fresh cilantro in there too, but not too much.
I'd imagine that it would be the freshness and quality of the other
ingredients that would be key in creating an interesting, but
non-peppered flavor....
--maire