[Sca-cooks] OP: salsa sans capiscums?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 3 21:49:01 PDT 2005

I'm a Yank, all right, by partial heritage if not by birth.  But I ain't
no barbarian, thankyouverymuch! I prefer my salsa with peppers, although
the OP was asking for pepper-free recipes for her friend with the
capsicum problems....;o) Just leaves more of the little, hot lovelies
for the rest of us....
--maire (born in and lives in Montana, parents from CT, but dad's
heritage partly/largely North Carolina area (what I think of as the
southern New England states, from my Montana perspective), mixed with
some Bostonian, until you go back far enough to the various
fresh-off-the-boat generations--he was just southern enough to be the
only one in the family who would voluntarily eat grits)