[Sca-cooks] OP: salsa sans capiscums?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Aug 4 06:12:33 PDT 2005

> Yankee Barbarians... whatcha gonna call it- new Salsa Free?

Phlip, I'm really, really tired of seeing you make attacking comments
about people because their tastes or food needs differ from yours. I'm
sorry you don't like that I asked this question on this forum, but the
world doesn't have to eat the way you do. Not everyone has to like what
you like, not everyone has to eat what you eat. Sometimes people do have
an adverse reaction to things other than those that bother you.

When you start ragging on my friend Sarah for wanting salsa but having
tummy troubles, you really raise my hackles.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"'In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for
years I was smart. I recommend pleasant." - _Harvey_, by Mary Chase