[Sca-cooks] OP: salsa sans capiscums?

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Aug 4 07:02:44 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> When you start ragging on my friend Sarah for wanting salsa but having
> tummy troubles, you really raise my hackles.
>
> --
> -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika

Oh for Pete's Sake, Jadwiga, take a chill pill or something. Or, if you
can't take a joke, take a Quaalude.

I was teasing about living in The Land of Bland, where the waitress of a
"Mexican" restaurant, when asked for hot sauce, very tentatively offered
some Red Hot sauce that the cook had stashed in the kitchen.

If you don't like it, too bad- I've got other things to worry about.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.