[Sca-cooks] Re: OP: salsa sans capiscums?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 12:19:25 PDT 2005

I have an allergy to the chemical called capsicum.  I cannot eat anything that has that substance
in it.  If I do, my first symptoms are diarrhea.  If I persist, knowingly or unknowingly, I will
then get a rash and blisters.  Capsicum isn't in tomatoes or eggplant.  I can eat both of those,
although I am not really fond of eggplant.

Huette