[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Progress

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Aug 5 04:45:12 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Any idea what the truck's problem is? Will you make it to the war? Or
pitch
> your tent in the yard and call it good?
>
> 'Lainie
Rob just went out to try to start it, and he's working on it.

I'll make it to Pennsic eventually, but at the moment, I'm trying to get
some sleep. If I have to, I'll take the Zombie (Rob's black S-10 p/u, which
I named that because bits and pieces keep falling off of it- recently, after
Coronation, where Brofhit and Jadwiga got Laurelled, it dropped its muffler
assemly in the middle of the Tappan Zee Bridge. Started dragging just after
I got on it. and detached itself before I got to the toll booths- and it's
NOT a safe place to stop.)

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.