[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Progress

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Aug 5 04:53:34 PDT 2005

At 04:45 AM 8/5/2005, you wrote:

>Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...
>
> > Any idea what the truck's problem is? Will you make it to the war? Or
>pitch
> > your tent in the yard and call it good?
> >
> > 'Lainie
>Rob just went out to try to start it, and he's working on it.
>
>I'll make it to Pennsic eventually, but at the moment, I'm trying to get
>some sleep. If I have to, I'll take the Zombie (Rob's black S-10 p/u, which
>I named that because bits and pieces keep falling off of it- recently, after
>Coronation, where Brofhit and Jadwiga got Laurelled, it dropped its muffler
>assemly in the middle of the Tappan Zee Bridge. Started dragging just after
>I got on it. and detached itself before I got to the toll booths- and it's
>NOT a safe place to stop.)

So you'll go to war with the truck you have, not the truck you want, eh? *koff*

D. Rums-, er... 'Lainie
"Beware the leader who bangs the drum of war in order to whip the citizenry
into a patriotic fervor. For patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It
both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind."
~Julius Caesar