[Sca-cooks] Dragon Beard Candy

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 12:47:31 PDT 2005

I find it interesting that the candy is Chinese, but the company is Japanese.  They appear to be
Pacific Northwest based.  There are supposed to be demos, but the list only goes from Bremerton
down to Milpitas.  Nothing in Southern California.  Sigh.

Selene, would you like to make some for Angels 35th?  I could add it to the menu ...

Huette