[Sca-cooks] Feast

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Aug 9 17:38:47 PDT 2005

Are they cooking this or are you cooking this for them?
How many are expected?
I'd run the menu past a few of the teens and see what they think.
You might be better off with simpler foods and some sauces.
Also how long are they prepared to spend eating this?
My son and his friends think 20 minutes is too long for something like this.
Just wondering

Johnnae