[Sca-cooks] Marzipan! Fruit!

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 04:17:37 PDT 2005

I find Marzipan facinating.  I  have never played with
it, hopefully that will change some day.  But,
possible idea.  Someone mentioned mixing real grapes
with the marzipan grapes.  How about using a bunch of
real grapes, taking some of them off of the stem bunch
and leaving the stem bunch intact and then attaching
the marzipan ones?

Alexa