[Sca-cooks] Feast

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Aug 10 08:26:53 PDT 2005

Chickens for 140 can be either simple or easy. Whole roasted birds served
to a table or are these chicken pieces? If served whole who does the
carving?
Beef stew often gets rejected out of hand because of the ingredients and
look of it..
(I blame cafeteria stews for this. Kids don't trust any stews after eating
any cafeteria stew.)
How many of the 140 will be vegetarian? We often find 15 per cent of
the kids in my son's class now claim to be vegetarian.

Johnnae