[Sca-cooks] OT OP but it's the War

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 12 10:26:46 PDT 2005

I see the author of the piece falls into the stupidity of blaming the
actions on associations rather than the nature of the individual.  Ever
wonder how many Masons, Rotarians, or members of the Chamber of Commerce
there are in jail?

I particularly enjoyed the idiocy of "steak on a stick has more of a chance
of killing you these days than a long sword."  I think the Dallas PD would
disagree as (according to my information) they asked Koris Natterhelm to
instruct members on riot duty how to defend against swords being used by
Iranian demponstrators about 30 years ago.

Bear