[Sca-cooks] Aramco articles

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun Aug 14 22:53:00 PDT 2005

Sounds like a successor to Ciba Review.  The big pharmaceutical company put
this out a few times a year and it has magnificent information on everything
from Renaissance Dress to the Cotton Trade in the 14th Century.  Some had
nothing of interest to us, but the others!  Why a chemical company did some
of these things that had nothing to do with dyes or other things is beyond
me, but they are a special resource!

Regina