[Sca-cooks] Knowne Worlde Cooke's Potlucke

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 11:51:49 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/22/2005 2:08:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at 99main.com writes:

> Christianna, would you be so kind as to
> describe the recipes your crew made, so that the truants will know just what
> wonderfulness they were missing?

I'm not Christianna, but I have a fair idea of what was made:

boiled chicken with cumin,  followed by addition of rice and lentils
lamb tangine (lamb, butternut squash, dried fruits)
egerdouce (with pork loin)
pommes dorrys (tiny...."crabapples"?)
oat cakes (oats, water, salt fried in oil and butter)
garlic sauce  (garlic in almond milk)
dried peas, bacon, and onions in stock (don't know what kind)
a fine boilt salat (spinach, currants, and broth in a pipkin)

we also tried out one of Honnoria's "Pennsic clay" pots..and it worked
wonderfully!

Etain