[Sca-cooks] Fun with cubebs ...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Aug 22 19:32:02 PDT 2005

*drool*
When can I come over to your house for dinner? <weg>
I've played with cubebs, as well.  Pretty good on top of hot cereals
(oatmeal, Cream of the West, etc.) in small amounts, or as a sprinkle on
hot cocoa, or in sugar cookies.  Or in a sweet spice blend that I once
ended up using for sticky buns (cinnamon rolls) because I was out of
plain cinnamon.  Very tasty, with a bit of unexpected bite. ;-D
--maire