[Sca-cooks] Paging Olwen the Odd

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Aug 23 09:41:56 PDT 2005

She signed off July 22nd saying she was busy. Real life happens, you know.

"Anyway, I will be jumping off this list tonight.  I know I owe mail to
some of you, I simply don't have much time to do the computer.  I love
you all and hope to see every one of you who comes to Pennsic this
year.  I will be camping in the same place with Master Chirhart W-13
House Blackstar and will also be working up with Devra again, so you
folks come in and spend time and money! Cariad a heddwch (love and peace)
THLady Olwen the Odd "

Johnnae