[Sca-cooks] Paging Olwen the Odd

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:26:24 PDT 2005

> > I'm not sure Mistress Olwen (Boy, does that sound great!!) is
> > still on the list.  I'm at work now and do not have her
> > e-mail with me, but can find it once I get home, if that's ok.
> >
> > Kiri
> >

> > > Please contact me off list.
> > >
> > > - Doc
>
>Why wouldn't she be here? Did I miss something?

Duh, I was at Pennsic......Got home late Saturday, the 20th, sick as a dog,
signed back on to this list Monday and this is my first reading.  I have a
long letter of thank you to finish writing and putting forth, but, for now,
please accept my humble Thank You for all who encouraged, believed, or
prodded me along.  I am nothing without you.

Olwen. who realized a few minutes ago that instead of Lady Olwen the Odd
(LOO), I am now Mistress Olwen the Odd (MOO).  I was asked if I preferred
DAME Olwen the Odd, now I am glad I am not instistent upon it (DOO)!
hehe