[Sca-cooks] Paging Olwen the Odd

Robert Downie rdownie at mts.net
Tue Aug 23 19:05:27 PDT 2005

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> Duh, I was at Pennsic......Got home late Saturday, the 20th, sick as a
> dog, signed back on to this list Monday and this is my first reading.
> I have a long letter of thank you to finish writing and putting forth,
> but, for now, please accept my humble Thank You for all who
> encouraged, believed, or prodded me along.  I am nothing without you.
>
> Olwen. who realized a few minutes ago that instead of Lady Olwen the
> Odd (LOO), I am now Mistress Olwen the Odd (MOO).  I was asked if I
> preferred DAME Olwen the Odd, now I am glad I am not instistent upon
> it (DOO)!
> hehe

Dang it, I was so bummed I missed your ceremony :-( We didn't arrive
till the Sunday of war week, and by the time we'd set up camp (before
the heat of the day set in) everything was over!  I would have liked to
have seen the marzipan goodies you'd been working on as well... any
chance there are pictures?

Faerisa,
who is also now sick with a wicked head cold.  Oh well, at least it held
off till after Pennsic.