[Sca-cooks] new kitchen appliance OT OP

Irmgart irmgart at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 05:01:37 PDT 2005

I think I paid all of $6 for a plastic egg cuber (It doesn't dice the
egg, it squishes it into a cube). Worth the money for an amusement.
I'm thinking of using it the next time i do pickled eggs. :)

Might also be fun for deviled (or stuffed) eggs... would keep them
from sliding around on the plate!

-Irmgart