[Sca-cooks] new kitchen appliance OT OP

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 03:27:30 PDT 2005

I have an egg slicer that I have managed to be able to
get small cubes of hard boiled egg, by turning the
egg, slice, turn, slice kind of motion. (I have it
down to where I don't make that big of a mess anymore.
) I love my egg salad done this way.  I am not fond of
pulverized egg in my egg salad.  And the small cubes
makes it perfect, and also more uniform.

Alexa