[Sca-cooks] new kitchen appliance OT OP

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 24 08:13:20 PDT 2005

I'm of the slice, turn school, though the third step (the one the results
in the cubes) I do with a knife, holding the twice-sliced egg in the cupped
palm of my hand.  Gives me greater control.  I must admit it never even
occurred to me to use a grater, though I probably won't, as I like the
chunkier aspect of cubed eggs.  Goes with the little dice of swiss cheese I
like to add.

Sandra