[Sca-cooks] You-know-what on the half shell ...

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 24 19:46:14 PDT 2005

>On Aug 24, 2005, at 7:22 PM, Christiane wrote:
>  > Otisto says:
>  > > or worse, The male appendage design with almond milk running
>  > > through it
>  > > instead of the white wine. :0
>  > =================================================
>  >
>  > What really made me blink was the "studded" design on it ...
>  > particularly since I had visited the Mutter Museum in May and there
>  > were lots and lots of models of, erm, uh, "afflicted" male
>  > equipment. The studs put me in mind of these other things. Sorry!
>  > I've been looking at too many medical journals lately!
>
>Ooh! Ooh! The Mutter Museum! The Disneyland of Medical Weirdness in
>Philadelphia! I wanna go! _Before_ lunch!
>
>Adamantius

Well, last time i was in Philadelphia my daughter and i went - i
forget if we ate before or after...

It's not a full day's worth of viewing. It was quite small, but
pretty durn amazing. Alas, they don't do their annual calendar
anymore - we used to get it at the doctor's office i managed...
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita