[Sca-cooks] You-know-what on the half shell ...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Aug 24 20:09:54 PDT 2005

On Aug 24, 2005, at 10:46 PM, lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

>> On Aug 24, 2005, at 7:22 PM, Christiane wrote:
>>  > Otisto says:
>>  > > or worse, The male appendage design with almond milk running
>>  > > through it
>>  > > instead of the white wine. :0
>>  > =================================================
>>  >
>>  > What really made me blink was the "studded" design on it ...
>>  > particularly since I had visited the Mutter Museum in May and
>> there
>>  > were lots and lots of models of, erm, uh, "afflicted" male
>>  > equipment. The studs put me in mind of these other things. Sorry!
>>  > I've been looking at too many medical journals lately!
>>
>> Ooh! Ooh! The Mutter Museum! The Disneyland of Medical Weirdness in
>> Philadelphia! I wanna go! _Before_ lunch!
>>
>> Adamantius
>>

> Well, last time i was in Philadelphia my daughter and i went - i
> forget if we ate before or after...
>
> It's not a full day's worth of viewing. It was quite small, but
> pretty durn amazing.

That was my impression of much of Philadelphia. Beautiful and old,
but not really big by the standards of this jaded UUY. Which is fine.
You can do two museums in a day and not feel rushed.

> Alas, they don't do their annual calendar anymore - we used to get
> it at the doctor's office i managed...

And there's only so much that Weird New Jersey Magazine can
compensate for, eh ;-)  ?

Adamantius

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782