[Sca-cooks] Subtleties pictures from Pennsic

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 25 23:34:29 PDT 2005

Christianna mentioned:

> Casa Bardici is indeed a mamouth effort.  The room where the subtletie
> contest was held also contained a wooden dance floor (new this
> year) that
> cost a cool grand by itself.  It only takes them a couple of days
> to put it
> all together, and I have not seen the trucks they bring it in,
> although
> Vlad's next door comes in a semi (no foolin').

The pictures look spectacular. Does anyone have any contact numbers
or know anyone within the Casa Bardici household? I'm wondering if
anyone has written an article about this set-up or would be willing
to write one for the Florilegium.

Perhaps I'll just have to add some of these messages to this file:
decadence-msg     (14K)  3/18/97    Decadent SCA camp sites.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/DWELLINGS/decadence-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas