[Sca-cooks] Subtleties pictures from Pennsic

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 24 10:46:05 PDT 2005

Casa Bardici is indeed a mamouth effort.  The room where the subtletie
contest was held also contained a wooden dance floor (new this year) that
cost a cool grand by itself.  It only takes them a couple of days to put it
all together, and I have not seen the trucks they bring it in, although
Vlad's next door comes in a semi (no foolin').
Christianna

That is some set up!  How many trucks did it take to bring all that stuff?
How many hours did
it take to set it all up and tear it all down?  But then again, if I had to
spend two weeks
camping, that would be the way I would want to go ...

Huette, who really loved your fountain!