[Sca-cooks] Pictures

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 06:18:59 PDT 2005

And he is a major cutie!  Definite eye candy.  Yes, that's him.  I sponsored the husband of one of my students in the Laurel Prize Tourney, and His Majesty was one of the gentles my fighter faced in the list.  He was a great fighter and very generous in his victory, complimenting me on the work my representative did.

Kiri