[Sca-cooks] Re:Pictures

Lady Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Fri Aug 26 11:40:53 PDT 2005

Here are the folks I know

Pennsic1 003 - lady in dusky green is Alainna d'Anciens, a Bright Hillian.
Master Chirthart keeping Olwen from bolting.
004 - His Majesty Robert of Atlantia, Olwen, HRM Denise of Atlantia, don't
know who else.
005- back of Baroness Rowan Berran, Olwen, HRM Denise
008 - Lady Maeve FitzRobert (in plaid) Olwen, Lady Ingeborj i Trondheim.
TEENY portion of Fraijisx (probably spelt wrong) aka Morningstar the Gifted
(daughter to Dame Olwen) (ALL Bright Hillians)
009 - i THINK that's Master Chirhart hugging Olwen
013 - Lady Martelle von Charlottenberg of Bright Hills
014 - Lord Gustav and Lady Martelle - Bright Hills
015 Olwen and Morningstar
022 - Baroness Rowan Berran McDowell of Stierbach in her Viking Chicken Hat
(don't ask)
025 back of Baron Barre fitzRobert of York, Baron Bright Hills and Olwen
0026 - Their Royal Majesties Denise and Robert of Atlantia
027 - Lady in brown sideless is Baroness Jehanne Tenneur de Bec - Master
Chirhart's beloved, and Olwen will agree with me, the wind beneath MANY
Bright Hillians wings

Ro, back into lurk mode

I know in my heart that man is good, that what is right will alway
eventually triumph and there is a purpose and worth to each and every life