[Sca-cooks] Basque Food

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sat Aug 27 11:41:55 PDT 2005

The Basque that lived further inland were sheep and goat herders. They were
fairly good with horses. Pamplona (org. Iruna) was/is(?) Basque territory.
The racing of the bull is allegedly from a days of when Mithraism was
introduced to the area.
It was believed by the Basque that the first people were Centaurs and that
the Basque were descendents of the Centaur or Zalzaval.

Lyse