[Sca-cooks] Paging Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 17:18:02 PDT 2005

Vivat to You!!

Funny thing that.  So many of the cooks end up getting Service awards, but
not necessarily for our cooking.  Often it is for our shlepping and
cleaning!  After all, the cooks are often among the first on site, who then
have to either make the kitchen and hall clean enough for us to use, and the
last to leave, after we once again clean the kitchen and hall.

So,  what sorts of things were mentioned at your Award giving?  Were you
suprized?  Come on and tell us more!
Olwen