[Sca-cooks] haggis?

SCAbeathog scabeathog at cox.net
Wed Aug 31 08:51:52 PDT 2005

I had to come out of lurking for this one...

Four of us were visiting Edinburgh (last week!), stopped for a pint in The
Mitre, and decided to give haggis a try.  I admit I normally am of the
ignorant variety (mentioned below) and turn up my nose at organ meat.  We
ate it, with the traditional tatties and neeps, and it got four thumbs up!
Tastes like chicken!  No, not at all, but a bit like a spicy meatloaf.  Very
nice!

Beathog, waving to Mairi Ceilidh from Caid