[Sca-cooks] OT - Katrina aftermath

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 31 22:16:15 PDT 2005

It's not the gas retailers (at least, not around here...our prices
jumped 25 cents overnight, retail, but the gas stations' costs went up
40 cents during the same time period).  The problem's with the
refineries, not the actual oil supply, from what I've heard on the news.
--maire, glad she commutes to work on the local transport system...(I
take da bus ;o)