[Sca-cooks] Avoiding Dec event conflicts for future MKCooks symposia?

iasmin at comcast.net iasmin at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 04:46:48 PST 2005

I can't believe we're already talking about it, but in a burst of excited enthusiasm, our this-year site coordinator is forging relationships with the hall owners of the site for last weekend's MK Cooks Symposium. They were so happy with our treatment of their hall that they've asked us when we'd be interested in renting it again. We'd like to try and avoid conflicting with as many major December events as possible, which I know is a Herculean task when you include the whole of the Known World.

Would people want to pipe up with regularly scheduled December events so I can get a handle on what is usually happening at that time and report back to her? I know there was at least one that prevented a number of attendees from making it from out of kingdom. Is that something that usually happens on the first weekend in December?

Thanks in advance, folks. And for those of you who traveled from out of state... You guys rock. So great to see you. Here's to next year!

Iasmin
2005 Class Coordinator, MK Cook's Symposium