[Sca-cooks] Avoiding Dec event conflicts for future MKCooks symposia?

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 06:00:41 PST 2005

I know we had a great deal of fun and learned a lot.  Phillip thoroughly enjoyed meeting a number of the folks I'd been talking about...and had a great time in the classes he took, not to mention all of the schmoozing afterwards.  And the pot-luck...oh my!

Keep us posted as to when you plan to have it.  We may be able to bring some more folk from Atlantia next time.

Kiri