[Sca-cooks] macaroni and cheese

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 7 22:55:30 PST 2005

Kiri said:

Others would have to include
my version of macaroni and cheese (no cheese sauce, more like a
casserole),
<<<

So, what's your recipe for macaroni and cheese? Unlike my wife, while
I will eat it, I'm not particularly fond of the macaroni and cheese
in the blue box. The macaroni is too small and the sauce isn't very
rich and creamy. The time or two I've tried making it myself, it was
a fair amount of work. Sometimes I buy it from the Deli at the
grocery, but that's fairly expensive.

and darned near anything made of dark chocolate!
<<<

Ummm. Somehow I don't think topping the macaroni and cheese with the
dark chocolate would be that good. Nor even substituting the dark
chocolate for the cheese sauce.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas